in it Together
in it Together – A free service for young people and/or their families in Coffs Harbour
The in it Together program works with young people (aged 12 to 17 years old) and their families, parents and carers to ensure young people are safe, parents are supported and to strengthen family relationships.
What can iiT do?
iiT provides information, advice, referral and support in a confidential manner to young people and/or their families through individual, family or group work to help work it out together. iiT can help young people and families to:
- Improve communication and relationships
- Negotiate behaviour and activities
- Gain knowledge and skills to make positive life and family choices
- Know about community services and resources to meet individual and family needs.
You can be part of iiT if you are
- a young person aged 12 to 17 years old
- and/or their family/carer
- in the Coffs Harbour area
- in need a bit of support or information to help make things better and to make sure young people are safe and well
How do I get iiT?
iiT is a voluntary service. This means you only receive the information/support you ask for and agree to.
You can contact iiT yourself on the phone number or email to the right, or be referred to iiT by another service.
This is the iiT Referral Form to use for referrals from other services.
iiT is funded by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.