Hands and Hearts
Early Learning Centre
A not-for-profit long daycare centre operated by HeartCo Ltd (part of the Blue Sky family), Hands and Hearts provides a welcoming and nurturing early years learning environment for children to explore, discover and learn through play.
- Our children participate in Educational Programs that are tailored to children’s learning and developmental stages. Our educational programs and practice are underpinned by the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- We view children as unique, capable, creative and successful individuals whose lives are characterised by belonging, being and becoming.
- We harness, build upon and extend children’s strengths, capabilities and interests by engaging in inquiry, wonder and play-based educational experiences that support children to become curious, enthusiastic and successful life-long learners.
- We strengthen children’s belonging, inclusion and wellbeing through nurturing, safe, positive and trusting relationships with staff, other children and others in the community.
- We value our physical environment as our ‘third teacher’, believing that physical spaces influence how children learn, and how they develop an understanding of the world around them and how their actions impact the environment.
- We partner and engage with others in our community to strengthen our children’s learning and development, to meet individual needs and achieve positive outcomes, and to increase community awareness.
We support children to thrive.
We create communities where everyone belongs and is valued.
Optimism and Innovation
Inclusion and Diversity
Integrity and Respect
Kindness and Connection