Blue Sky Community Services is a registered NDIS provider that delivers best practice Plan Management and Support Coordination (including Psychosocial Recovery Coach) services.
We can take care of the day-to-day, time-consuming side of managing and coordinating your NDIS plan for you, supporting you to achieve your goals and giving you more time to do what you enjoy.
Blue Sky delivers Plan Management and Support Coordination services across Australia, except for the area from Port Macquarie to Coffs Harbour in NSW. Blue Sky is unable to offer NDIS provider services in the NSW Mid North Coast area from Coffs Harbour to Port Macquarie, as the organisation is delivering the NDIS Local Area Coordination service across this region.
As a not-for-profit community organisation that exists for the purpose of supporting people to thrive, you can be sure the Blue Sky team will be focused on your needs and goals.
Why choose Blue Sky for Support Coordination?
- Our Support Coordinators are local members of the community who have strong local knowledge and connections.
- Our strengths-based and person-centred approach puts people at the centre of every decision, to ensure you have full choice and control.
- We are completely independent of any other direct disability supports, so we will remain impartial while ensuring you receive the advice and support that meets your individual needs.
- We have delivered disability services since 2014, and our expertise in facilitating innovative connections to services and community will assist you to achieve your goals.
- We can also provide you with a Psychosocial Recovery Coach with specialist training.
Why choose Blue Sky for Plan Management?
- Our Plan Management team is led by a Chartered Accountant, ensuring sound financial management.
- We pride ourselves on our friendly, fast and efficient customer service, and will pay invoices and respond to your queries quickly while keeping you up to date.
- We offer a user-friendly online platform and app so you can access and approve your invoices and track your funding utilisation. Or you can choose to contact us via email or phone.
Click on the different services below for further information: