What is Plan Management?
Blue Sky Community Services assists and supports you to manage the administrative side of your NDIS plan funding.
Blue Sky’s Plan Management services support participants by:
- managing and monitoring your NDIS budget
- managing your NDIS claims and paying funds to providers for services delivered
- providing regular statements to show you how much you have spent in your plan, including prompt notification if you are spending over or under your plan funding
- offering increased choice and control with the providers or supports you require.
Why choose us?
At Blue Sky we provide:
- a transparent, compassionate and friendly service – we listen to what you need and assist you as best we can
- a fast service where providers and/or participants are paid promptly and issues are resolved quickly
- a service that responds quickly to your emails and phone calls and keeps you informed throughout the process
- a user-friendly online platform and app for you to be able to access and approve your invoices and track your funding utilisation.
Or access the registration form by scanning the following QR code on a phone or tablet:
Our Plan Managers deliver in-person Plan Management services in the Mid Coast and Port Stephens areas of NSW. We service locations including Forster, Harrington, Karuah, Medowie, Nabiac, Old Bar, Taree, Tuncurry, Wingham, Anna Bay, Gloucester, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Tea Gardens, Harrington, Karuah, Medowie, Nabiac, Bulahdelah and Stroud. We can also deliver Plan Management services virtually across Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: Blue Sky is unable to offer NDIS provider services in the NSW Mid North Coast area from Coffs Harbour to Port Macquarie, as the organisation is delivering the NDIS Local Area Coordination service across this region.