Anything is possible when you
have the right people there to support you.
What is Support Coordination?
Support Coordination is a capacity-building service that is funded by the NDIS and, depending on your circumstances, may be included in your NDIS plan. A Support Coordinator provides you with support and guidance in order to take the stress and burden out of understanding and implementing your NDIS plan. We also locate opportunities for you to engage with the local community and community-based services.
How we support you?
We work with you to build the skills you need to understand, implement and use your plan. We work with you to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently and be included in your community.
We take a participant-led and capacity-building approach in supporting you, to enable you to live your best life autonomously. Our support coordinators have extensive experience in the NDIS and working within the community.
We support you to:
- identify innovative and creative ways to use funding and achieve your goals
- negotiate and develop service agreements, with the providers of your choice, that reflects how you would like to be supported
- link with community-based organisations to help you meet your individual goals, plan objectives and aspirations
- build your ability to exercise choice and control, to coordinate supports and access your local community
- work through the plan review process.
Or access the registration form by scanning the following QR code on a phone or tablet:
PLEASE NOTE: Blue Sky is unable to offer NDIS provider services in the NSW Mid North Coast area from Coffs Harbour to Port Macquarie, as the organisation is delivering the NDIS Local Area Coordination service across this region.