Blue Sky Community Services has been delivering services on the NSW Mid North Coast since the early 1970s. We are a not-for-profit, non-government social purpose organisation. Our vision is to support people to thrive, and to create communities where everyone belongs.
If you would like to provide a one-off or ongoing donation this will assist us with continuing to support our communities through our diverse programs, and to continue to work towards becoming an even higher performing, sustainable and innovative social purpose organisation.
Donations of $2.00 or more are tax deductible.
Thank you in advance for your contribution.
- $20 could buy a hot meal for a person who is homeless.
- $50 could pay for a driving lesson for a young person working towards possession of a full driving licence, assisting them to overcome one of the main barriers to finding employment.
- $100 could pay for warm clothing, blankets and bedding for someone struggling to afford to heat their home
- $250 could cover utility bills for someone facing financial hardship.
- $500 could pay for educational items such as a laptop to support a young person in attending TAFE or university.
- $1,000 could pay a person’s bond to support them to obtain secure and safe accommodation.